The W12 Congress, presented by Grundfos, takes place 29th – 31st January, 2020 in Cape Town, South Africa and will be the first event that brings government and municipalities together in the now urgent global movement to manage and solve the world’s water crisis. It offers partners, participants and sponsors an unrivalled opportunities to shine out from the crowd.
The benefits of sponsoring and or partnering go far beyond the congress and will help to assert your products and services as the ‘go-to’ brand for water and climate professionals. You will take advantage of branding rights, targeted promotions, online and offline exposure through multiple communications and media channels, business forums and VIP networking.
• Increase your pre-congress exposure through marketing coverage (website / social media / mailers)
• Raise your profile above your competitors
• Increase recognition and drive traffic to your exhibition stand / website
• Marketing platform through branding and acknowledgement
• Contribute to and be actively involved in the development and growth of the industry and those that work in the water and climate sector
• Deliver a greater ROI. Sponsoring an event can often be cheaper and have a higher return on investment than a TV commercial or other advertising methods
• Contribute to the upliftment of science and technology
• Increase your company’s perceived image – sponsoring such a big, professional and reputable event will provide the impression that your company is a reputable one.
• Gain the respect and creditability of your target audience.
As a sponsor or partner you will contribute to:
• The world’s first “Major City Best Practice Water Protocol” – learning from Cape Town
• Network and make quality contacts with local and international water, environmental and sustainable development professionals, institutions and leaders
• Reach decision-makers, opinion leaders and experts in various fields
• Receive wide-ranging recognition as a key supporter of W12 in printed promotions, online and
• Showcase your company’s work to the W12’s large and diverse audience
• Demonstrate your company’s strong commitment to address one of the world’s most urgent
issues – the growing global water crisis.
• Launch new products
• Strengthen current product popularity
• Generate sales leads
• Reach new specific markets
• Meet with sector specific audience
• Be recognised
• Brand trust: if you exhibit then you are more likely to be considered a serious business player
• Visibility: you might have a strong online presence, but to strengthen and grow, there also needs
to be a real visibility. People buy from people.
• Train, coach and motivate staff in communication skills
• Market intelligence – get to know your competitors and their products
• Keep up on industry trends and products that compliment your business
South African W12 Partners already include:
• Grundfos (W12 Presenting Partner)
• Dupont (Platinum Partner)
• Old Mutual (Gold Partner)
• Mamemo (Platinum Partner)
• Chrand Marketing and Events
• Volvo (Vehicle Partner)
• Cape Town Executive Mayor
• Department of Water and Sanitation (DWS)
• WESGRO – Tourism, Trade & Investment Agency of the Western Cape
• South African Tourism
• University of the Western Cape (UWC)
• University of Cape Town (UCT) Future Water and African Climate Development Initiative
• Future Water Institute (UCT)
• African Climate Development Initiative (ACDI -UCT)
• Stellenbosch University (SUN)
• Stellenbosch Water Institute (SUWI)
• Smile FM (Exclusive Radio Partner)
• Leadership Magazine (Exclusive Magazine Partner)
• ICLEI Africa
• The Ecological Society of Civilisation
The W12 Congress will achieve success through the active participation and generous support of their proactive and committed partners. If you have a business or product that could sponsor, partner or be exhibited, please contact the PR agency who will direct you to the W12 team, who will find a suitable package that addresses your company’s needs.
Looking back at the preparations and forward towards our prospects, the scene seems set for a record harvest in terms of both the value and the volume of the competence, compassion and commitment that we all will bring.
About the W12 Congress (29-31 January 2020):
The City of Cape Town proudly welcomes you to the W12 Congress, an International Conference and Expo that seeks to create the world’s first “Major City Best Practice Water Protocol” and strengthen the citizen-driven governance of alternative sustainable water solutions.
The Congress brings together city officials, academics, business executives, water experts, and students from major cities in the world that are likely to face a water crisis scenario, similar to what Cape Town faced, in the next 24 – 36 months. Cape Town was the catalyst to this now urgent global movement, leading the way to manage and solve the world’s water crisis.
The W12 Congress was originally to be held in May 2019. However, due to the SA elections, the conference was rescheduled for January 2020.
For more information or any media related queries regarding W12 Congress, please contact Wired Communications on 021 464 1144
079 506 9811
082 458 9916