Due to the international aspect of the W12 Congress, a stringent media accreditation process has been implemented.
Before applying for media accreditation for the W12 Congress, it is imperative that the below outlined information is read through carefully. Whilst we will endeavour to meet your accreditation requirements, submission of the form does not automatically guarantee full accreditation. If you require urgent feedback prior to this in order to make travel arrangements, please contact us.
Media Accreditation Form
Please fill out the form below.
Terms and Conditions of W12 Media Accreditation
- W12 reserves the right to decline media accreditations
- Advertising Personnel and Media Sales Representatives will not be accepted.
- Each Application for Accreditation must be submitted via email and confirmation will take place electronically.
- Media accreditation is not guaranteed. Preference will be awarded to those journalists from recognised media houses that can guarantee relevant event publicity (pre and post event)
- Media accreditation will allow you access to the Media Centre
- Accredited media are required to wear event Media identification at all times
- This accreditation does not include travel, accommodation and partners
- The W12 organisers reserve the right to allocate the level of journalist accreditation
- Only journalists/reporters or editors from relevant media houses/printed publications, online platforms or broadcasters will be accredited to attend as a media visitors to cover stories
- If you are a freelancer, we require a letter from a recognised media house confirming that you have been commissioned to write an article / produce a broadcast insert and providing details of the piece
- Accreditations are limited to essential personnel – TV Crew, Presenters, Production Managers, and technical staff etc, and are approved at the discretion of the organisers
- There will be a designated area for interviews to be conducted
- Interviews with any key note speakers need to be requested in advance
- Your media pass gives you access to all areas of Congress over the two days including keynotes. (The only meeting that no press or others are allowed is the peer-to-Peer session of Mayors/city reps which ICLEI are hosting.)
- Media passes to the Youth Address on Tuesday 19th May, are very limited and will be selected by the W12 team whose decision is final.
- NB: We cannot promise any one-on-one interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger.